Masala Creations is driven by the fulfilment of providing a service of excellence to the lovely people and amazing families we meet along the way.
We provide everything and anything from creating proposals, to confirming your requirements and meeting with hotels and venues in order to confirm dates. Thereafter we complete risk assessments and carry out site visits at the venue of your choice. This is to ensure we cover all areas and make sure all details are completed on a detailed itinerary.
Stage 1: Initial Query
- Email or call Masala Creations with an initial query
- Masala Creations will send a form to potential client to be completed
- Form can also be filled through the website contact us page
- Wedding proposal is emailed by Masala Creations to client
- A phone call is arranged with the client to answer any queries from the client
- A food tasting is scheduled on site with the client
- Post food tasting – a menu is finalised with Masala Creations and we then proceed to calculate a final quotation
Stage 2: Booking Confirmation
- Booking is confirmed with payment of deposit
- Client to receive agreement from Masala Creations, detailing chosen package(s) including Terms and Conditions
- Completion of Event Sheet – 10 page document which includes all details required for the wedding
- No later than 1 month before wedding date the following should be provided to Masala Creations by the client: final guest numbers, completed Event Sheet and final payment
Stage 3: Post Wedding Event
- A request for feedback is sent to the client either via Google Reviews or Instagram
- We would provide an incentive towards working together again in the future
A dedicated team of Chefs brought on-site to prepare food.
Ensures a complete smooth running of the function from the beginning to the end.
Assigned to preparing tables with the appropriate cutlery, crockery, glassware and decor prior to your guests’ arrival. With great attention to detail and service, they will ensure your guests remain smiling.
White table linen measuring 90`` x 90” for round tables and 70`` x 144” for trestle tables, alongside white linen napkins measuring at 22`` x 22” to provide a clean and sophisticated finish!
Bespoke and complimentary Menu Cards, outlining the complete menu for the event. A personalised message from the happy couple can also be incorporated on the inside.
CUTLERY & CROCKERY
A selection of high-quality and durable cutlery and extensive crockery ranges, along with a fine assortment of glassware to complete any event. From welcome drinks to sit down meals and buffets and dessert stations.
An unlimited and endless supply of soft drinks - tropical juice, coca cola and water (tap water chilled with slices of lemon) for sit down meals.
Conditional on event, venue and client necessity, the following will not always be applicable: Suppliers’ Food, Catering Marquee and Waste Removal.
Dedicated Event Managers!
Our specialist Event team is highly experienced in organising and managing all event types and sizes. No matter the occasion or the venue, we are here to help. Contact us today to book an appointment with one of our team and discuss your event requirements.